This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
+ 39 333 73 81 617

My Blog

Marketing internazionale: come muovere i primi passi

For a company it is becoming crucial to look out in the international arena, to have more opportunities to earn, so it becomes essential to adopt a clear and effective strategy of international marketing. However, starting this strategy is never easy, here are some useful tips on how to take the first steps in this regard.

First, a company that wants to adopt an international marketing policy must be able to change their mentality: many companies in fact are mainly concentrated on what they produce. Instead, a company that wants to succeed at the international level has to study the market and be ready to offer what is really required.

Then you have to start planning the change to international marketing, and we must first see if you have the financial resources needed to enter international markets, if you have catalogs in other languages and if the website is designed to be read in other languages. These are basic tools! Without them a company can not even think to start his campaign of internationalization. If a company owns these tools can then think about the next step, which is essential to structure a successful international marketing, ie you have to employ staff who knows perfectly the rules of international markets and all the rules, such as those on duty customs, the various international agreements, certifications and all other similar materials.

Finally, we must adopt techniques that are able to meet all kinds of international customers that a company may face: this is fundamental to study the characteristics of each customer that you are in front and then you have to take the appropriate strategy.

Another fundamental element, which must be at the center of international marketing, is to try to bring something that is unique and that is quality on the market, because people are willing to spend even that much, but the product quality is critical to succeed in a landscape where competition abounds.

I was born in Abruzzo, then, Bologna was, for many years, my city of adoption before returning to Abruzzo. At University, I had the opportunity to devote myself to the study of my favourite subjects such as foreign languages and cultures. After BA and MA in Russian Language and Literature, I also obtained a PhD in Comparative Literature at the Doctoral School of the University of Bologna. I spent those years trying to better understand different cultures, not just at the desk but traveling for long periods (and cold winters!) especially in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Privacy
Read More